We’ve returned from our October dates with Sara Groves & Audrey Assad! What a seriously awesome experience. Let me list a few highlights:
- Listening to Audrey cover Bridge Over Troubled Water every night. I cried every time I think. Gorgeous. Check it out:
- Singing with Sara Groves on Eyes on the Prize and Miracle.
- Watching Troll 2 with everyone. Troll 2 is literally the worst movie ever made – in an awesome way. It’s like watching a Christopher Guest film, but it’s meant to be serious.
- Representing Food for the Hungry and having over 60 kids sponsored throughout the tour.
- Sharing the stage with Matt Slocum. Enough said.
- Seeing friends and family along the way.
To be honest, a lot of it is a blur. So much has happened over the past month and a half that I’m having trouble remembering it all. Thankfully I’ve been pretty faithful to my tour journal. Unfortunately we were lame and took about 3 pictures. Bummer.
Life goes on and we’re in the process of getting our Spring together. I’m hoping to book shows in the following areas:
WA, OR, TX, MS, GA, AL, NC, SC, DE, MD, PA, IL, and IN. If your church or college or even you or a friend with a living room might be interested in hosting a show, please shoot us an email at jennyandtyler(at)gmail(dot)com
We got back to Nashville at about 9am on Monday and have been in the studio since Tuesday working on our new record. You are going to LOVE it. I mean, I’m a bit biased, but I think that this is our best work to date. I’m so, so, so excited. I’m not sure when we’ll release it. Probably in the Spring.
All right folks, that’s about all for now.